Friday, January 4, 2008

Update

I still have a cough though it is thankfully lessening. However, it seems I have developed an immunity to my cough syrup as I take more to get the same effect.

I have decided to apply to be a poll worker for the upcoming primary. I was a student worker in 2004 and got a paycheck and a really cool pin.

I finally decided on classes and am happy. I am taking bowling and archery and look forward to being in a classroom for my education class.

I have decided I don't really like trance anymore or at least the new stuff. It faded as an interest for me the same way as anime. I don't know how this is possible, but I am not too into music anymore. Maybe it's the lack of some new sounds and bands.

It's raining and isn't supposed to stop the whole weekend. Yay, especially because I am off on Sunday.

I am mostly happy about things.

No comments: