Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dreams

So instead of going to sleep, I am posting another blog after touring my Myspace groups. I had the weirdest dream last night, and when I woke up, it felt real even though it was completely improbable. First of all, I had these friends I had never met before. We took a plane to Europe (?), and I had the insane idea we could fly back in time for my shift at five that night. On the way home, I call my store from my cell and tell my manager I probably won't be in that night 'cause I'm stuck on a plane. Then I'm searching for someone to tell me when we'll land. There was something about the Grand Canyon and a fridge full of little mini alcohol bottles. I went to try this stuff called Hypnotiq, but I dumped it out instead. I remember clearly talking to my manager, and the people I was with gave me this bad feeling. I didn't even remember my dream until I was at work. I told my two mangers about it, and they thought it was funny. I do too, but it was more weird than anything for me.

I kind of know what it means, but then again, I don't. The being late and flying somewhere I've always wanted to visit could mean I feel that place is holding me back. That's why I'm in school, though. The dumping of the liqueur means that I threw away the last bottle I am going to buy for a while because I don't need to be doing that every night like I have been. It isn't good for anyone, especially my family where alcoholism runs and when I liked getting drunk since the first time when I was 16. I got sick at the beginning of my senior year when my friend mixed wines together. He threw it all up right then. I didn't but wanted to for the next three days because I had every other symptom on the Pepto Bismol bottle. Then I drank all that vodka at his house later that year and passed out and almost broke my nose. Not good times.

So yeah. I hope I truly am motivated this time around. I am tired of the status quo and would like to move on as soon as possible. I've been in a rut the last two years or so, and now I need to go forward again.

No comments: