Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Last week was...

pretty interesting.

Monday: my birthday. I hung out with my mom, and we went to an antique shop. Who knew it would be fun? I got this awesome Japanese vase/jar. Then we went to my grandma's (her b-day too). I got three hats and the money to buy the new Boom Blox game. Later that night Wyatt and Carrie came over. They made me cupcakes (yum) and got me a poster of Ayu drawn in Akira Toriyama's style. We went to Denny's, and I spent the night at their house.

Tuesday: Wild Animal Park with Wyatt, Carrie, and her dad. Too much fun and lots of animals and plants.

Wednesday: I got the Negima box set, the new Boom Blox game, and My Japanese Coach for the DS before my mom dropped me off at work and then picked me up at 8.

Thursday: Nothing special

Friday: This super friendly cat won't go away and even follows my bro in the house. We shoo her away anyway because of Charly.

Saturday; I hang out with someone from work, go to LA to the clinic for his "medication", and find out we moved in across the street from someone at the store. We're neighbors! Random. Also, the cat is hers.

Sunday: help with the liquor load (for real this time). I was off early, and vacation started! Yay.

No comments: