Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Year in Review: Personal

Things I did/bought and stuff that happened to me.

January: I call in sick for the first time at work. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and I don't regret why I did.

February: I get a job at Target and keep my other one, too. I manage both for three weeks before I quit because they keep messing with my school schedule.

May: I am finally and officially promoted at work.

June: I turn 21 and see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 with my family.

July: I work my butt off for most of the summer but mostly this month because we all take our vacations now. I see a movie every week.

August: I go on vacation and go hiking, bowling, and spend the night in Monrovia with m friends. I start my first "real" semester with hardcore classes. My car is broken into and my stereo is stolen. I buy a black Nintendo DS.

September: I have my wisdom teeth pulled and take five lovely days off work to recover. It was nice.

October: My car window is broken while in the parking lot at work. I have to pay $200 to fix it, and there are huge fires and bad winds for three days in So Cal.

November: I consider dropping chem but don't because of the effort I have put in so far. This would have been the first time since 2004 I dropped a class. We release my dad's ashes near Calico, a place we visited as a family when I was about three. For the first time it felt like I was finally ready to let go.

December: I buy an Xbox 360 and end up being successful in my classes. I decide once and for all to be a biology teacher and am motivated to reach that goal.

No comments: