Thursday, December 20, 2007

Makings of a Good Day

First of all, today was my last final, and all I have to get is 109 points to get a B in chem. I know I got that at least. Also, it has been cloudy and raining all day. I was leaving school, and for a moment the clouds parted and the sun shone through. It was so predictably symbolic it was ridiculous. Even I can't make an image that cliche. I came home, checked up on the internet, and posted a blog. Then I decided I wanted tacos, so I went to Ralphs and bought meat, shredded lettuce, and some meat. We have meat, but I said I wouldn't use it so my mom froze it. Like I thought I would actually cook, but I did, and it was pretty good. I'd seen her enough times to know how to do everything. So then it was time for a walk with the dog while it was still sprinkling. We went down the new walking path to halfway between Daycreek and Rochester, then up a dirt path to Victoria. I decided to follow the storm drain up to Highland, and it got windy and the rain got harder. I had to take my glasses off because I could no longer see through them. Finally we walked back down Rochester, and Mom called so we talked until some dogs on the path made Ruby go nuts. She loves other dogs and just wants to play, but she barks and acts like she is aggressive. People get scared, man. I try explaining, but I would tend to believe the snarling dog over the one holding the leash.

Wow, is it ever raining. At least, it's raining well for this area.

So I browsed the web again and listened to a great podcast/radio show behind the lyrics of vocal EDM. I wish it was more than once a month, and the hostess has such a nice voice for singing and for, well, hosting. I never heard of her before, but I was missing out. I opened the waste of money that is the Xbox 360 and found out I have to have the original to play Fable. Backwards compatible but only if you buy everything else. The Wii will play Gamecube games no prob. I played Viva Pinata instead, which is fun so far, but I was looking forward to Fable. I think my grandma still has the Xbox she bought for her house. Maybe I can borrow it or something.

I need to make coconut balls still. Maybe tomorrow night when I get home from work I can do the mix and let it sit over night. Since I'm off Saturday, I can dip them then. This weekend will be so much fun with everyone shopping last minute. The gift card system went down completely for two hours yesterday. Yay. Nothing can beat my first one there, though. I had two different infections and had to drive home late smelling like booze because I had to clean up beer and red wine. Then I had to open the day after Christmas. Not a pleasant memory.

That's all. My hand is cold, and typing with two gloves is too hard.

No comments: