Thursday, February 20, 2014

Random WTF

So...one last blog before bedtime.

A month or so ago, I was at work making a cardboard bale when I lost the charm on my necklace. I looked everywhere for it and did not find it before I went home. Cue eight hours later after pizza night and a commute home and I find it in my bra. It even left an imprint on my right boob. How the flick did I not notice???

So cue to now, when I decided to watch a Conan interview of Jennifer Lawrence from November 2013. I pick up my blankie (the stringy remains of my blanket that I've had since toddler-hood). Then I drop it, and it goes missing. I spend the next few minutes looking for it super confused as to where the frack it could have gone.

What does it have in common with my necklace?

Twas in my bra. Just now. Should go to bed soon.

Peace.

No comments: