Friday, October 18, 2013

Pokemon X Team

Thus far, at almost eight hours into the game and with only one badge so far though I have reached the next gym, this is my team:

Froakie (female, level 23) (water)
     water pulse
     round
     bubble
     quick attack

Pikachu (female, level 22) (electric)
     thunder wave
     thundershock
     quick attack
     electro ball

Charmander (male, level 23) (fire)
     scratch
     dragon rage
     ember
     smokescreen

Pancham (female, level 20) (fighting)
     slash
     karate chop
     arm thrust
     work up

 Fletchling (male, level 24) (normal/flying)
     roost
     agility
     flail
     peck

Tyrunt (male, level 21) (rock/dragon)
     bide
     stealth rock
     bite
     charm

I just turned my jaw fossil into Tyrunt aka REX, but I like his moves, stats, and types so I switched him into rotation and took Torchic (male, level 25) out. I didn't need two fire types at this point, and he was growing too fast and outclassing the others big time since he was a gift from Nintendo.

So yeah. Not that anyone cares, but I want to record my journey this time around.

No comments: