Thursday, October 24, 2013

FB Post I Am Reluctant to Actually Post

Okay, folks, normally I don't do this because I respect other people's beliefs whether they are political or religious because everyone has the right to think how they want.

But...

Why is it that every time I visit a page that is primarily fueled by sentiments against the president all I see and read is either racist bulls**t and/or just plain misinformation? I mean, fine, dislike his policies. Goodness knows I didn't agree with much of what Pres. GW Bush did. But I never called him Hitler or said much of the crud that, from what I have observed, mostly white folks say about Pres. Obama.

So fine. If you don't like Obama's policies, cool. I can totally respect that, and we can have an honest and open debate about the future of our country. But if you say dumb s*** that is so thinly veiled as racism or simply plain stupidity just because a black man is in the White House, fuck you. And yes, I didn't censor that on purpose.

Yes, FUCK YOU, you racist assholes hiding behind free speech and dissent who know crap about what the president has actually done and has failed to do because Congress has blocked him at almost everything he has tried. Does he have his own failures? Most definitely. You can call them out all you want, and I won't argue because I am not a blockheaded sheep. I would still rather have Pres. Obama than any of the other massive failures the GOP has put out recently. Considering he won twice and by huge margins each time, I would venture that the majority of America agrees with me. (And don't even get me started on "voter fraud").

Change sure sucks, doesn't it? But guess what? That's exactly the nature of culture. So for all of those sad, sad white people lamenting the loss of the country they never truly owned (after stealing it from the natives and all), too bad, so sad, get over it.

Most of the rest of us have. You stupid assholes.

No comments: