Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Why is it so hard??

Writing a resume, I mean. Inspired by a fellow co-worker, also a college graduate like me, getting a job that will be in her interest field and pay the wage she deserves thus allowing her to put in a week's notice, I have started the process of doing the same. At least, I've tried. I made a list of all of the things (or most) that I would like to include on it, but I've never actually written one before. So naturally I go to Google for a little point in the right direction and find...even more confusion.

So many types, fonts, ways to organize, goals to accomplish with different kinds... It seemed daunting before, but now it more so. Even still, I will do it when I can focus better. I was hoping today would be that day, but alas, I messed around on YouTube for too long, browsed Facebook, and have been paying a lot of attention to Mittens' latest mess up, the leaked tape that can he found in the post just before this one.

(Whole other rant right there but I will save that for later. Maybe. All I know is that I resent being basically called a lazy leech who thinks the world or my government owes me a living because I'm voting for President Obama again. Yeah, 'cause that's why I have a job but am looking for another one that will allow to not need as much or any help to get by and that I am actually qualified and prepared for thanks to my wonderful public school education and the grants that allowed me to get two degrees with no student loan debt along with the roads that I took to get there paid for not in my federal or state income taxes because I've always made crap wages working where I do as is the nature of the biz but in the other taxes I do pay like vehicle license fee, sales tax, etc. just like my mom, my dad, my grandparents before they all retired, my uncle, who finally found another job, my cousins who are also getting an education... Okay, that was a long run-on that I made on purpose. Moving on.)

So today is not that day. Sigh. Maybe I'll venture a play through Slender later and feel like I've faux accomplished something I've been meaning to do.

Creepy and scary as hell

Good day, all. For now.

No comments: