Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chronicles of a Potentially Haunted House

I was never a skeptic nor a die hard believer in ghosts. I figured (like I did about God) that they may exist or they may not. It didn't matter to me. Then I started getting into shows like Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures and started thinking more that ghosts are probably real. Cue moving to this new house in May 2009...

Weird things that have happened/still happen
-fans turning on and off for no reason
-lights on fans doing the same
-dark figure walking across the living room into the kitchen
-weird noises (banging) that cannot be explained
-mini-fridge door opened for no reason one night
-yellow wiffleball bat fell down in an impossible direction
-Zelda figures on my bookcase moved, leaving dust trails

Now the Zelda one is weird. The figures are up on my book case with a picture frame, a crow, and an empty saké bottle. The pic and bottle are on the ledft, and the figures go (l-r) Zant, Zelda, Wolf Link and Midna, and Link. Everyone but Zelda had moved, Zant's base is on the ground while he is five inches away near Link, and the crow had moved. The other things are fine. I can tell it's recent because of the dust spots that were uncovered when they moved (yay for bad housekeeping skills). There were also trails like they were dragged, not knocked over. I took some pics, too. The figure and the bat thing so far are the weirdest, but this might just be up there.

Or maybe I should stop Ghost Adventures late at night with my light off?

No comments: