Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stuff

I used to think Chaffey was decently sized for being a CCC. In fact, when I first started there, I thought it was pretty big. But yesterday I was walking up from the bookstore to the north parking lot and it seemed so small all of a sudden. Guess I am ready to leave.

Also, as I was walking some boys behind me did the whole "my friend likes you" to a random girl. She was pretty much like, "I'm sure." The one being teased said he liked her hair, and again, she only said thanks and kept going. I had this happen a couple of times in junior high, and it happened to some friends as well. Some boys never grow up, ya know?

Lastly, my new ringtone is a custom made clipped version of "Dragon Soul", the DB Kai intro theme. I got inspired by this guy in my archaeology class having Navi's "Hey, listen!" as what I think was his voicemail alert tone. I did the same thing (Zelda = awesome). While I was at it, I made me a new ringtone using Wavepad and Bitpim to put it on my phone with the media cable I bought from Verizon a few years ago (yeah, I've had my phone that long).

No comments: