Saturday, August 8, 2009

What a night

So yeah.

I was going to go to my friend's party tonight, but I ended up just going home straight from work. I usually never stay long at their parties anyway as I've never been much of a social person (read: I hate most people). Especially tonight after I got yelled at by this jackass of a scam artist and cussed at while no one did anything to help me. Yeah, we were crazy busy but still. Some back-up would have been nice. Plus I was running around all day like crazy (darned checkstand candy). At least they look nice again. *Proud*

I ate cold chili cheese fries for dinner, had some mango Absolut with Kerns mango juice, and went on YouTube. Now it's music time with my iPod and blogging since ff.net is still not letting me log in.

Peace.

No comments: