Friday, August 28, 2009

The hell?

Two complaints tonight:

1. My bank (Wells Fargo) sucks. I signed up for overdraft protection when I opened my account there 5 years ago so it would pull from my savings to my checking in case I went over my limit and I wouldn't get charged. Now all of a sudden it costs ten bucks per transfer. Bastards. It's my money and my two accounts linked together like they were one. What the hell is the point if I get charged anyway? I think I'm going to close my account once I get a new one and set up my paycheck to auto deposit there. Greedy assholes. Sorry for so much language, but I'm angry and sick. Which brings me to my next point...

2. I got a cold the first week of school and haven't had a day off of work or school since last Thursday. Too long. And I only got 24 hours to boot. What's the point??? I hope I can find a job, any job dealing with kids or a school district. Plus being sick sucks because you can't do anything but be miserable and congested.

No comments: