Monday, May 5, 2008

So Confused

So...

Tomorrow I register for fall term, and I am not sure about what I should take. I finally know what I want. I want it so much it makes me want to hop on my scooter and just ride free. But I am also impatient about getting there. I have spent forever it feels at school, and I have an ed plan I had to rearrange for various reasons. But I know what I have to finish in the undergrad lower division section before I transfer. It's just a matter of when do I finish and when do I transfer? Should I hurry up and cram it? Should I go two more years and pace myself? I just want to reach my goal. Maybe that is the part I am overlooking. I will get there. It will take time. If I rush, I may have to slow down and take even more time. I don't want that for sure. I just have to relax, take it a semester at a time, and transfer when I am ready. Forget everyone else. I have my own pace.

I will get there, and it will be worth it. I don't need to stress because things are alright for now. Be positive. I have a job, my health, a car, a house to live in with my family, and a cat who can be a booger. I need to stop worrying so much.

Just chill and relax, man.

No comments: