Saturday, May 10, 2008

Small World

You know, the more I talk to people, the smaller I realize my world really is. My neighbor is the mother-in-law of my history prof last semester. She brought her granddaughter in tonight to the store. She was a cute kid. I just got a message from my friend from bowling class saying he knew one of my buds on my top list on MySpace I've known that guy since we were eleven. My pops teacher at Chaffey knows the teacher who inspired me to love biology and be a teacher because she was a student at Ontario High, where she taught. The guy who does a lot of work around the bio lab and who is the brother of the head of the department is the husband of my second year Latin teacher from Etiwanda High. Plus one of the girls in the high school class I was observing is the daughter of one of the ladies who works in the bakery at my store. She thought I was smart after my presentation. :O)

God, how weird.

No comments: