Friday, April 11, 2008

Sometimes a picture is enough

"And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in gray
And the sun will set for you."


I've had this song from Linkin Park stuck in my head the whole day. I thought of the words as I hiked to keep my distracted from the distance, wind, and slope. I really like their new album, even though it is a different style.

I'm tired though and have to work in forty minutes. I smell like some tree, and it's bugging because I don't know what part of me does. Probably my hair because my friend and I crawled through bushes and trees. There were some good fungi samples. Unfortunately, there was also a snake. It looked like the one I came about ten inches from as I crawled over a log earlier. She yelled, and I was afraid to come down from the log. What a long and disappointing day, though.

Peace for now. I'll update later


No comments: